The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

I guess I have to contact Bureau of Reclamation and ask them to step up output at Hoover Dam for the CON weekend. Looks like we have a bunch of AC lovers. Should make finding the hospitality room easy....its the one with a snow drift in front of the door.

View attachment 79863
View attachment 79864
It works fantastic!
In reality this will probably be the only time I need to transport more than one or two cigars so I'll probably use tupperware. But I'm trying to tell myself I have no need for this one.

In reality this will probably be the only time I need to transport more than one or two cigars so I'll probably use tupperware. But I'm trying to tell myself I have no need for this one.

These are not leftovers! These are Cigars, and deserved to be tranported and cared for in style. You are coming via greyhound bus with a bucket of chicken are you? I think not. You get on an airplane with Tupperware you are automatically considered a terrorist and you will get a cavity search.

Respect the Stogie and just buy one. You will use a lot. I have used mine once in a year LOL, but it is there is I need it
😝😜🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

I’m not pleased that you’re catering to my swallow superficial weaknesses.
We at the CEC take special training in superficial weakness identification, materialistic tendencies, and wallet volume, not to mention a special semester on showing folks how to buy stuff you may only use once a year or life time for that matter. With the slogan
“I really don’t need that, do I?, but when I do I will have it”

Also I really hope you are not “swallowing” weaknesses as that is just a bit too extreme 🤪🤪😜

Back