The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #104 (DE:24 SE:29 Str:51 Cart:0) - 1360 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Reuzel "Holland's finest"
Razorock synth
Quinn Cucumber and Mint
Nivea 2:1
Hermetico Source 1

I think I used this cream once before but couldn't remember. The cream itself is pretty because it's all shiney. I think I didn't do Holland's finest shave cream any favors and overwatered it a bit. By the end of the last pass, it was dissipating very quickly and providing no slickness. I did use my professional shaving skillz to come out with a BBS and injury-free shave.

Something amusing, I'm one of those that still feels the motion of the ship for several days after getting off a cruise. I've always enjoyed it because it brings back memories and makes it feel like my vacation wasn't already months in the past. Well, this time, I'm still feeling it. We're over a week and a half since the cruise and sitting at my desk when I move my head I feel like everything is rocking back and forth. And in the bathroom and other smaller rooms I feel my toes digging in because it feels like starting to lean forward. The body does odd things.
View attachment 80303
1649868281703.gif

We're over a week and a half since the cruise and sitting at my desk when I move my head I feel like everything is rocking back and forth. And in the bathroom and other smaller rooms I feel my toes digging in because it feels like starting to lean forward. The body does odd things.
A week and a half after? That can’t be good. Hope it’s nothing serious! 🤔😵

Oh, I've seen some princess scents at the discount stores. Can't say that I've been driven to buy them. I think I've even seen a Mickey scent.

Oh, I've seen some princess scents at the discount stores. Can't say that I've been driven to buy them. I think I've even seen a Mickey scent.

2022 shave #106 (DE:24 SE:30 Str:52 Cart:0) - 1362 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (6)
LNHC Barber Shoppe
Maggard synth
No-name lemon toner

Ooop no pic. With my parents here, I'm now sharing my den with my wife with more stuff all over the counter. This is just not sustainable. :cautious:

2022 shave #109 (DE:27 SE:30 Str:52 Cart:0) - 1365 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizmet (3)
Speick stick
Maggard synth
No-name lavender toner
Penhaligon's Racquets

Last shave in the cramped den. Good mellow weekend with the parents. But sleeping on a pad on the floor, I'm looking forward to a couple of relaxing nights in Vegas where we get to bed early and have leisurely mornings. Right?

Back