The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2021 shave #266 (DE:95 SE:82 Str:89 Cart:0) - 1157 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (6)
SV Colonia
Paladin Brush of Shame
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Yardley Equity talc
Atelier Cologne Vétiver Fatal pure perfume

Whooo boy, what a shave! Perfect lack of pressure. And I did a bit of extra skin stretching and ATG clean-up. You know BBS is the standard as I’m a professional level shaver. But the dolphins be screaming today boiiii! I even took the time to finish this mirror finish off with some talc.

Various aches and pains flared up yesterday which made things fairly uncomfortable. But @woodpusher I did my back exercises! We have the youngest plat to watch at school tonight, which would be fine, but it's outside so the seating will be concrete. :mad: My wife got me last-minute tickets to a whiskey fest in the city tomorrow night. So hoping things ease up a bit so I can scrounge some scotches there.
87EAD511-D55E-4129-A5E6-84273D76D418.jpeg

Fun times ahead! Enjoy!
but it's outside so the seating will be concrete.
You mean you don’t have one of those little foam seat pads like people do at the baseball/football games?! I thought those were a prerequisite for living in the Bay!

He was only maintaining his amateur status for Olympic eligibility. Once the IOC okay'd professionals competing, Dave turned pro to rake in the big shaving bucks.

2021 shave #266 (DE:95 SE:82 Str:89 Cart:0) - 1157 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (6)
SV Colonia
Paladin Brush of Shame
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Yardley Equity talc
Atelier Cologne Vétiver Fatal pure perfume

Whooo boy, what a shave! Perfect lack of pressure. And I did a bit of extra skin stretching and ATG clean-up. You know BBS is the standard as I’m a professional level shaver. But the dolphins be screaming today boiiii! I even took the time to finish this mirror finish off with some talc.

Various aches and pains flared up yesterday which made things fairly uncomfortable. But @woodpusher I did my back exercises! We have the youngest plat to watch at school tonight, which would be fine, but it's outside so the seating will be concrete. :mad: My wife got me last-minute tickets to a whiskey fest in the city tomorrow night. So hoping things ease up a bit so I can scrounge some scotches there.
View attachment 61694

You know BBS is the standard as I’m a professional level shaver.
giphy.gif

2021 shave #267 (DE:96 SE:82 Str:89 Cart:0) - 1158 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (3)
Wholly Kaw Agrumi in Estate
Paladin Neptune El Dorado
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Wholly Kaw Agrumi in Estate AS

That's it! From this time forward, any razor I use will be referred to as the Professional Model.
0D66F658-2B48-41BC-996F-44443E4B75AC.jpeg

Back