The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Here we go again. My daughter’s bed frame is coming via FedEx with a delivery estimate of tomorrow. They haven’t even picked it up yet!

Yesterday:

2022 shave #250 (DE:92 SE:75 Str:83 Cart:0) - 1142 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Storybook Soapworks Hook
Sorrentino Sea Foam
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Storybook Soapworks Hook AS
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather

Ya, pretty much the same shave as the day before. I had enough soap left in the bottom of the bowl.

2022 shave #251 (DE:92 SE:75 Str:84 Cart:0) - 1143 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Eufros Park Avenue
Graydog Quilt
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Creed Viking

Welp, school is in full swing and those 🤬 🤬 🤬 group projects come around again. This one I'm fine doing 90% of the work on because it's for finance and I can just use a business case I've written in the past for most of the assignments. I just remembered this morning as I whipped out a quick post to upload, that I need to get it reviewed by the group first. :rolleyes: So this should drag on for days. Plus side is the prof for this class lives in Hawaii now and is "super chill". His words. Keeps calling us "my friends" and said we are all getting "A"s anyway. Fair enough.
3EF360D9-9085-4C5A-B1C6-B7BEFFAE8F7F.jpeg

Welp, back at home. I was calling them my @BarberDave sympathy pains. I think they are the @MarkB sympathy pains. The office chair wasn't doing me any favors. This recliner is slightly better, but I'll soon be finding out if the new recliners on the deck allow for the right support for taking meetings.
Ruh roh

Back