The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

OMG, it’s like super hero’s retire and name the clubhouse the Geriatric League. You should see the old man sock discussion in that other thread.
Hey, you'll Get there...... and to clarify, it is a plantar facitis sock which anyone can get at any age...... Just an old man wearing it HEHE

If you aren't enjoying shower beers after a long day outside in the heat you haven't lived my friends

2021 shave #258 (DE:94 SE:80 Str:84 Cart:0) - 1149 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Tallow + Steel Sicily
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes

Whew, that was close, but I'm okay. Mr @MarkB posted his Earl Grey tea soap again today. And my dirt around the rabbit hole started getting soft. I looked up the company's website. The ground started getting muddy as I looked at another vendor and then another. My heels dug in as little pebbles fell into the hole. I think I heard one of them hit @CVargo while he was waiting outside of High West. My arms swung wildly as three tubs of soap were placed into the cart. But all of a sudden, a slight gust of wind from another rabbit hole pushed with just enough force to save me from this one.
6DFD278D-7B1C-44D9-9742-B31CE8A989FD.jpeg

2021 shave #258 (DE:94 SE:80 Str:84 Cart:0) - 1149 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Tallow + Steel Sicily
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes

Whew, that was close, but I'm okay. Mr @MarkB posted his Earl Grey tea soap again today. And my dirt around the rabbit hole started getting soft. I looked up the company's website. The ground started getting muddy as I looked at another vendor and then another. My heels dug in as little pebbles fell into the hole. I think I heard one of them hit @CVargo while he was waiting outside of High West. My arms swung wildly as three tubs of soap were placed into the cart. But all of a sudden, a slight gust of wind from another rabbit hole pushed with just enough force to save me from this one.
View attachment 60821

Because I am a friend I want to push you back in the rabbit hole – I know a vendor where you can get Mark’s soap free of tax and shipping charges, just saying
No one's safe from the Shaving Illuminati's Dept. of Influence!! :devilish:

giphy.gif

Back