The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2021 shave #85 (DE:34 SE:25 Str:26 Cart:0) - 975 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Paladin Brush of Shame
A&E Vanille de Tabac
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Louis Vuitton Hombre Nomade

Ahhhh, nice to get back to the SS. Love this thing. I don't always get the dolphins screaming on the angle of the jaw with it, but it's just really a fun way to shave. And I love this scent. If any of you are in LV because your wife just wants to check out that big travel trunk in the window or @Somnos is buying a new belt, you should really get a whiff of it. I would wear it more if just a little spritz didn't fill the room for the day.

Been a busy week at work and have a decent amount of school work. It all totally doable, but my M.O. is to spend more time dreading it than it actually takes to get done. COVID wise things are shaping up around here. We're a pretty small hospital, but we're cranking out over 1000 shots/day in our parking lot. And would give more if we could get them. Have a few days planned in Tahoe in just over a week. This will be our first trip out of the Bay Area since last summer. Girls are looking forward to really playing in the snow for the first time. And we just booked a Europen cruise for the summer of 2022. My parents are planning to come with. It will likely be their last trip out of the country and will be our last before kids start leaving the next for college. Really hoping some variant of the virus doesn't rear up and screw that one up too!
84F4E7E8-73C7-4F99-B791-17799442878E.jpeg

Information overload!!!! :ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif

2021 shave #91 (DE:37 SE:25 Str:29 Cart:0) - 982 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Paladin Honey Noir Oscar
Chiseled Face Cinawood Boroka
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Chiseled Face Cinawood Boroka AS
GTB EdP (just a coupla squirts)

Dealing with the issues my daughter is having seems to ebb and flow, and it seems to be flowing hard the last several weeks. She gets to finally go to in-person freshman orientation for high school today and starts her twice a week in-person on Friday. I'm hoping getting her out of her room and around other people will have a positive experience. She was pretty worried about a new big school and not knowing most of the people, but finally, that's a normal teen experience for this year.
88C7F08B-948B-4D77-850F-03A81C726428.jpeg

2021 shave #92 (DE:37 SE:25 Str:30 Cart:0) - 983 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Paladin Port Cleo
Declaration Grooming Chaipre
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal

My last day in the office until the 12th. I have a couple of days of WFH in there and the rest PTO. Looking forward to it. Got ahead a bit in school so I don't have too much to do there next week. Be rollin' into the weekend calling into meetings from the recliner.
77D8265F-08D5-4973-93CC-3EFD8F088A2A.jpeg

Back