The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Having a daughter starting middle school next year, I am not looking forward to those days.
Tell me about it ... My little princess and her twin brother ( the little prince) will be starting 1st grade this coming year !! It seems like a couple of days ago they were born and like yesterday they started kindergarten.....

View attachment 48760
Here's a little retail therapy for you.
Here's some more...
prepare1.jpgprepare2.jpgprepare3.jpgprepare5.jpg
And I've also already picked out the selection of guns ( more may be added) to be cleaning when he shows up and we have "the talk" about having served and defended my country and willing to die for it , and that was just my country but now we are talking about my little girl !!!
I'm sure many of you have also prepared almost this exact same speach....

Last edited:
2021 shave #75 (DE:28 SE:23 Str:24 Cart:0) - 965 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Sorrentino Sea Foam
Zingari Man The Soloist
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club

Well, that was quick (the weekend). Started watching the series Billions over again. Love that show.

2021 shave #77 (DE:30 SE:23 Str:24 Cart:0) - 967 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
Paladin Honey Noir Oscar 28mm
Siliski Soaps Citrus
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Galimard Sensuel Safron

Oooops, forgot to post a couple of shaves. No Irish stuff here today. I would love come corned beef and cabbage, but I’m the only one in the house. So I made nachos.
EDE44ECA-581D-43E2-BC59-8F90F2D25162.jpeg

Back