The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2021 shave #66 (DE:24 SE:21 Str:21 Cart:0) - 957 days of consecutive shaving
Merkur 38c w/ Israeli Personna (2)
RazoRock synth
Talbot Marlogue Wood
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea post-shave balm
Calvin Klein Euphoria

Video posted

EAE1254F-F18B-4409-981E-C3D9A5E52FFD.jpeg

Shave #2 this afternoon after a self-inflicted hair cut

2021 shave #67 (DE:25 SE:21 Str:21 Cart:0) - 957 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (3)
Maggard synth
Stirling Kaboom
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Dior Sauvage EdP

Decent day. I heard of another little corner shop in the city that has a big whisky selection. So I decided to take a drive in just to check it out. I need to stop doing this. They did have a ton of stuff. Much of it old. As in sitting on the shelves for a long time. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what might be a good deal because you can't get it anymore. But it was interesting. There's a little corner shop like this every other block in the city but a few of them have this hidden gold mines if you know what you're looking for.

0C17F4F4-EC45-4FB8-9CB4-E9A2F57FA3CF.jpeg

2021 shave #70 (DE:27 SE:21 Str:22 Cart:0) - 960 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (2)
Maggard synth
TOBS Grapefruit
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Le Labo Tabac

No picture because reasons. And those reasons were me being lazy to get out of bed and get moving.

Did ya'll see my post about getting in a mess a soap samples??? Spread the word. Tell yer friends! The next sample pass boxes should be EP-IC!

I also scored a win on a whisky YouTube channel to spend $50 on their sample sharing list. Should be able to pick those up tomorrow :) Good times.

Strop Shoppe Solsetio

giphy.gif

2021 shave #71 (DE:28 SE:21 Str:22 Cart:0) - 961 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (3)
Sorrentino Blonde Vixen
Strop Shoppe London Morning
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Penhaligon's Opus 1870

My waking up at 3 or 4 every morning finally caught up with me and I overslept by 1/2 an hour. The good news is, I have nobody that would be upset by my late arrival at work! It did influence the choice of razor though. Grey and dreary day here, but I finally remembered to bring my new Stirling coffee beans to work so I should have a nice cup a Joe soon!
6493DE71-291D-457E-BDE2-0B9096C3EB9C.jpeg

I’ve tried the Brazil and original Ethiopia that he had

For Christmas my boss sent me coffees from around the world. The Costa Rico coffee was nice. Some were just plain nasty.

Back