The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2020 shave #219 (DE:79 SE:54 Str:84 Cart:0) - 724 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (1)
Stirling synth
Oz Foxtail
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Hermès Poivre Samarcande

Going to be the the same razor and blade for the week. Which of course, is an awesome one.

Scotch tasting was a big hit.

616CD506-9927-4697-8591-988ED291B3A0.jpeg

Yesterday’s shave:

2020 shave #221 (DE:79 SE:56 Str:84 Cart:0) - 726 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (3)
Stirling synth
Sapone Di Paolo Agrumr
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea alcohol free post shave balm
Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylan

And earlier this morning our hero shaved with:

2020 shave #222 (DE:79 SE:57 Str:84 Cart:0) - 727 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (4)
Stirling synth
Nobel Otter the leather one
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Calvin Klein Euphoria

2020 shave #223 (DE:79 SE:58 Str:84 Cart:0) - 728 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (5)
Stirling synth
Signature someth
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylan

Last full day in Oregon. Hasn’t been bad. A little warm, but we’re inside most of the time of course. Getting a little deck time in the mornings and evenings and hanging out with family. My dad got an overnight test drive of the Tesla Y yesterday. Finally got to see the positives and negatives of the single screen in the middle of the car. Surprisingly my wife said she liked it and would trade her BMW in for it. We won’t be in a position to do so for years though. Looking forward to a 3 days back at home before returning to work.

Enjoy your time buddy with the family. Not a lot of postive moments going on in the world right now so grab all the ones you can. Take care and safe travels home to Cali!

Glad you had some quality get away and family time Dave. Good on you for planning a couple days settling in back at home before work. Love it when I can do that! Safe travels home.

Back