The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

source.gif

2020 shave #216 (DE:78 SE:52 Str:84 Cart:0) - 721 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Paladin Brush of Shame
Zingari Man The Soloist
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Yardley Equity talc
Maison Margiela Jazz Club

Cadre call tonight so I need a BBS that will last until the evening. Plus it's been a while since I called the dolphins out to play. The RX reminds you quickly it ain't messing around. I had a little bit of sting but nothing the 2:1 couldn't seal up. The Soloist has been talked about recently so it was on my mind when pulling my soap this morning. I actually have a couple of people coming to my office today and I trust they will enjoy the scent cloud.

I knew I wasn't taking enough time off and I ended up maxing out my PTO. So I'm taking tomorrow "off" though there are some calls I need to be on. But any morning that starts on the deck is a good one. Then we leave for Oregon at o'my gosh it's early Friday morning. To avoid exposures to public restrooms we'll see if we can do the whole thing in under 10hrs with just one gas stop.

WMRK is a little different this morning, but good listens!

Glad you’re gonna be able to “get away” for a little while Dave! Hope it’s peaceful and enjoyable l!

So that's the story! Well, I've gone through the exact same mental gyrations with both of my Paladin's, you've got to strike when the Paladin is there!

Now what was the other brush, or did the Mrs. send it back?

So that's the story! Well, I've gone through the exact same mental gyrations with both of my Paladin's, you've got to strike when the Paladin is there!

Now what was the other brush, or did the Mrs. send it back?
Yes, she was able to send it back

2020 shave #217 (DE:78 SE:53 Str:84 Cart:0) - 722 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Kai Pink (6)
Paladin Harlequin Sherlock 26mm
PdP 63
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Yardley Equity talc
Marc-Antoine B683

PdP was discussed yesterday and I know it’s a favorite of @Majorrich. And Rich is a hero of mine so its use was natural for today. Since I had to bloom it, I took the opportunity to face lather and had a lovely shave. SABBS (super awesome)

Back