The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Will we get a video tour of your prospective new den?
I suppose? It’s a tiny bathroom so most of my shaving stuff will be displaced to under the bed, the dressers and likely other rooms. Maybe it’s a tour of hidey holes.

Baby bro and company coming down to visit in a couple weeks. My niece is doing college visits. She ain’t nearly old enough to be doing that! Time is flying by like the reflectors on the freeway.

2020 shave #69 (DE:26 SE:17 Str:26 Cart:0) - 584 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Feather (3)
Stirling synth
?
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea post shave balm
Terre d’Hermes

Oh what a day. My everything is sore, but 99% of the move is done. Need to go back to the house and deal with odds and ends and some paint touch up. It’ll be a struggle to be motivated to do that.

Oh what a day. My everything is sore, but 99% of the move is done. Need to go back to the house and deal with odds and ends and some paint touch up. It’ll be a struggle to be motivated to do that.
I feel your pain! Really...I hate moving..and I hate painting. But at least your are on the down swing of things.

Back