The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

May Shave Themes - Flowers, Forest, and Fruit, AND/OR Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations

Dave is going through a "dark" period as an artist. Kyle, might be wise holding off on that haircut until he comes out of this.
Nope just early morning laziness and I have always liked B/W and Goth, LOL Tomorow will be bright, cheery and sappy, just like @cvargos wannagoateemaytey
Good Call. Kyle might end up walking out of the barbershop like this!

View attachment 24663

I Can do that!!
hey! that's how i was planning to look going INTO the shop!

I double dog dare you!

Gillette Aristocrat British #15 / Astra SP (2)
Sorrentino Brushworks TSC Anniversary / 2-band Silvertip
Ethos/CBL Fresh Lime Shave Soap
Ethos/CBL Fresh Lime Skin Food Aftershave Splash
Royall Lyme EdC

"Shoot-out of the Shave Soap Titans"
05.21.2020 - Ethos Succes
05.22.2020 - Ethos/CBL Fresh Lime
05.23.2020 - Saponificio Varesino 70th Anniversary
05.24.2020 - PannaCrema Nuavia Verde

Y0oq18zh.jpg

Have a Fantastic Friday Gents

Okay...so I want to ask you all who post in this thread a serious question. I have wanted to do this for a while now and it seems like maybe next month might do well. I want to make June's shave theme the TSC Artisan/Vendor/Hobbyist Shave Month. Meaning that shaves will consist of one or many aspects of those who support TSC on those levels. Keep in mind...these are the people/businesses that support TSC:

Artisans/Vendors

CBL Premium Shave Soap
Ethos Grooming Essentials
Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations
Mystic Water Soap
Stirling Soap Company
TECHICHI Shave Company

Hobbyists

Shawn's Forging Shed
Sorrentino Brush Works
UACowboy's Razor Restorations
Mike's Flintknapping, Blacksmithing, & Primitive Crafts

So...is this something you all are open to? Just to let you all know. I have been doing a rotation each month of a Celebrated Artisan/Vendor, so each of them will have a turn for each month already with the regular shave themes. But I wanted June to be a month for them exclusively.

So...what do you all think?

Okay...so I want to ask you all who post in this thread a serious question. I have wanted to do this for a while now and it seems like maybe next month might do well. I want to make June's shave theme the TSC Artisan/Vendor/Hobbyist Shave Month. Meaning that shaves will consist of one or many aspects of those who support TSC on those levels. Keep in mind...these are the people/businesses that support TSC:

Artisans/Vendors

CBL Premium Shave Soap
Mystic Water Soap
Stirling Soap Company
TECHICHI Shave Company

Hobbyists

Shawn's Forging Shed
Sorrentino Brush Works

So...is this something you all are open to? Just to let you all know. I have been doing a rotation each month of a Celebrated Artisan/Vendor, so each of them will have a turn for each month already with the regular shave themes. But I wanted June to be a month for them exclusively.

I'm locked and loaded (Have something from every one of them except Mike so far) for that in June if you should do so (y)

Not all are shave related but I'll get creative ;)

I'm locked and loaded (Have something from every one of them except Mike so far) for that in June if you should do so (y)

Not all are shave related but I'll get creative ;)
I understand that a fire poker from Shawn may not be easy to relate to shaving! 🤪 But I appreciate the effort. Definitley not looking for people to go out of their way...but if it it relates...then good deal! I wish I had something from everyone...still working on that.

Thanks Dave for the input!

I understand that a fire poker from Shawn may not be easy to relate to shaving! 🤪 But I appreciate the effort. Definitley not looking for people to go out of their way...but if it it relates...then good deal! I wish I had something from everyone...still working on that.

Thanks Dave for the input!
Poker is a little big but a Knife from him could end up in the SOTD pic easily ;)

22 May, 2020

Pineapple & Bay Rum.... What more needs to be said?? 😁

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / PAA "Pineapple Bay Rum" Shave Soap / PAA "Starcraft" Brush / 1964 Gillette Slim
Voskhod / Alum / PAA "Pineapple Bay Rum" Aftershave Splash / PAA "Pineapple Bay Rum" EdP

IMG-3506.jpg

Artisans/Vendors

CBL Premium Shave Soap
Mystic Water Soap
Stirling Soap Company
TECHICHI Shave Company

Hobbyists

Shawn's Forging Shed
Sorrentino Brush Works

Sure i got 30 days worth of this. Good idea

Back