The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

March 2024 TSC Sumo Contest

Hang on.....I'm I about to climb out of the cellar???

So I assume there's some paid service that they want to buy if they are shutting down all the free ones?

So I assume there's some paid service that they want to buy if they are shutting down all the free ones?
You can watch everything on NHK, with English announcers.... it's just a day behind.

They have one, but Sumo is on super late at night and only the highlights during the day. Totally not worth it. I had it on Spectrum for my Mom for a while.

If you are in the Natto Discord... some very sad news today. The next Basho might look differently. I really wish that NHK would realize that the only reason Natto is doing this is because there is a LARGE foreign population who wants to watch sumo and they (NHK) are not fulfilling that need.

Now back to this yusho... if my math is correct... IF Kotonowaka and Takerufuji both win tomorrow. I think mathematically that means Takeru wins? Right?

Takerufuji needs 2 more wins to clinch it i believe, if Onosato loses. 3 if Onosato keeps winning.

Takerufugi :oops::oops::oops:
I expected him to do well, but not this well. WOW!
Dude, his calves and forearms are smaller than mine! Such an oddly proportioned man. Makes you wonder where all that strength is coming from.

Dude, his calves and forearms are smaller than mine! Such an oddly proportioned man. Makes you wonder where all that strength is coming from.
I was just going to say the same thing, how the hell does he move guys far bigger than him with those tiny lower legs?

Its interesting how similar Hoshoryu and Takerufuji's build is, but the outcome was absolutely about experience, not strength or size.

Last night was the first night I had a chance to look at the basho, what is going on with Terunofuji? 5 loses? Injured knee?

Back