The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

March 2024 TSC Sumo Contest

Poor Jason likes to record his videos live so he can react to the action. Alas, his work schedule gets him home later in the day so he can't do as many matches as he used to do.

I still haven't seen Atomic Fuji wrestle.

If you're having trouble watching sumo because NHK is the terminator of YouTube and NOW Rumble channels. Natto Sumo has his own private website, where he invites his followers to watch sumo. It's always free, but you can give him a tip if you'd like. Details below:

url: www.theforevercove.com
pass: 12345678

If you're having trouble watching sumo because NHK is the terminator of YouTube and NOW Rumble channels. Natto Sumo has his own private website, where he invites his followers to watch sumo. It's always free, but you can give him a tip if you'd like. Details below:

url: www.theforevercove.com
pass: 12345678
That's pretty handy. So if I don't see bouts with some of my guys, I assume they are hurt or something?

Don't know if you guys saw it, but Terutsuyoshi has officially retired.
Yeah a couple days back. Controlling diabetes along with the heavy eating lifestyle of a rishiki would be very hard. It makes you wonder if it’s possible to make hefty weight gains while eating a keto diet?

I wonder if NHK has someone in the Discord group? Who knows, but they are really on him this basho.

Back