The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

March 2024 TSC Sumo Contest

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Sumo is beginning on Sunday so it is time once again for a fun contest. Please complete by Sunday Morning. I will take it down once I get to the airport to return home from Connecticut.

Here are the final picks:

TSC UsernameYokozuna and OzekiSekiwake and KomusubiM1 to M4M5 to M8M9 to M12M13 to M17J1 to J5J6 to J10J11 to J14If Wakatakage vs. Hakuoho Who wins?Who wins the Juryo Yusho?
CVargoKirishimaDaieishoAsanoyamaOnoshoKotoshohoNishikifujiTohakuryuWakatakageHakuohoWakatakageThe Field
handlebarberdave@gmail.comTakakeishoAbiOhoOnoshoIchiyamamotoTakerufujiOshomaTamashohoHakuohoWakatakageHakuoho
heysiTerunofujiWakamotoharuAsanoyamaGonoyamaShimazuumiMyogiryuBushozanHidenoumiTsushimanadaWakatakageWakatakage
MajorrichKirishimaDaieishoAsanoyamaOnosatoShodaiTakerufujiTakarafujiChiyoshomaHakuohoThey don't fightHakuoho
uacowboyKotonowakaWakamotoharuAsanoyamaGonoyamaKotoshohoRyudenTokihayateWakatakageHakuohoWakatakageWakatakage
NurseDaveHoshoryuDaieishoAtamifujiMidorifujiIchiyamamotoKitanowakaKagayakiWakatakageAkuaWakatakageWakatakage
EMG06 TerunofujiWakamotoharuAsanoyamaTsurugishoHokutofujiRogaOshomaWakatakageAoiyamaHakuohoThe Field
SpiderKirishimaDaieishoAsanoyamaOnosatoShonannoumiTakerufujiTokihayateWakatakageHakuohoHakuohoThe Field
Luecke3262TerunofujiWakamotoharuAsanoyamaOnosatoKotoshohoTakerufujiTakarafujiWakatakageHakuohoWakatakageWakatakage

Last edited:
Putting final touches on the tracking sheet. Can I get a head count of all who are playing?

In other words.... Roll Call! Post up if you're playing.

Got my picks made, just need to wait to access the forms from home.

Ok. This seems like something all the cool kids are doing, so I’m going to throw in some picks this month just for fun.

Ok. This seems like something all the cool kids are doing, so I’m going to throw in some picks this month just for fun.
This is serious business!

I'm in.......I'm probably going to come in last again.

@Spider im traveling I'll have the normal info posted in first post when I get home tonight.

I'm in as well. Been a hectic few months to say the least. Hope yall are doing OK. Looking forward to this basho.

What a weird start to this basho. I mean I know it's just the conclusion of Day 2, but it's making me believe we end up with a rank and filer winner, not a Sanyaku.

Back