The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Just a guy who shaves.

Wife and I got stabbed today.
Doesn't it feel good knowing you are protected? Moreover, doesn't it feel good that you are proactively taking measures to contain/end this awful pandemic (oops, that last sentence may belong in the Corona virus thread!)?

Doesn't it feel good knowing you are protected? Moreover, doesn't it feel good that you are proactively taking measures to contain/end this awful pandemic (oops, that last sentence may belong in the Corona virus thread!)?
Maybe, I wasn't worried about it really, I still don't personally know anyone who's had it, and unless you have other issues it seems to rarely be fatal, much like the flu.

Good stuff, get some!

d096fccc-42f8-4e82-b532-1dbbbe6a612d_1.c42cb252c61cf842cc59bc995ccb0b4d.jpeg

New to me-Vintage Gillette ball end OLD with a vintage DDD handle
Vintage Rubberset 49-5
Vintage Williams soap
German Wilkinson Sword
Proraso aftershave

Flawless shave. (y)

100_2881.JPG

This razor came with a bunch of other razors, I did not need another one. ;)

100_2868.JPG

Wanted to do this ever since I saw one of these things, I thing she's gonna be a killer brush.

As received.

100_2809.JPG

They had a problem keeping it together apparently, had been glued together several times with different glues,... lots of glue! I had to use a hole saw with the pilot removed to get the ferrule off. Had to do more work than I expected to make it look decent, all lettering had to go unfortunately.

100_2818.JPG

And the result.

100_2898.JPG

First use of this vintage Single Ring Gillette from the '20's
Vintage Ever~Ready brush
Vintage Williams shave soap
German Wilkinson Sword blade
Clubman Pinaud aftershave

Beautiful shave!

100_2909.JPG

Back