The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I'll Try to Add More Photos This Time

Nice looking stone there Derek! So great edges too!

So far I haven't been bit too hard by the stone bug!

That right there is a pretty stone! Been passively shopping around for an Ozaki or Okudo to go along with my mizu Shobudani.
Pretty it is, easy to lap, it is not. Best of luck with the search, my recommendation would be that Keith (gamma) is really easy to work with on his etsy site. What he describes is what you get and the prices are lower than the well known sites.
So many stones in this thread. I had no idea this was a rabbit hole.
HAD is real.
Nice pic.
Thanks Doug.
Nice looking stone there Derek! So great edges too!

So far I haven't been bit too hard by the stone bug!
Unfortunately for my wallet, my first straight was a sight unknown from Larry at WD. The edge on that blade set an Everest level bar I've been chasing ever since. I think I've figured it out, but the stones are too pretty not to want them.

Beautiful stones. JNAT terminology is confusing to me. I will have to look into it more.

Good Stuff, but you are evil you cant Enable the Enabler...... well ok maybe a little, LOL

This new software is great. I'll be spending A LOT more time reading and posting on here.

Currently selling a ton of gear on B&B, so most of my time is being spent honing straights.

Most current one is this Scheon Burg. Great little shaver with some high carbon japanese steel. Little bit of a warp on one side, but my rolling strokes have improved immensely.
bd017f26f51e99d1657e58d4247bc263.jpg

Hard to go wrong when it’s the Most Reliable Razor! Looks beautiful!

GLWTS on the BSTs, some smashing deals there!

Back