The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I'll Try to Add More Photos This Time

New forum, new shave diary. Glad to be here gents.

Shave today was my Paua Pearl 8/8 full hollow Koraat, SdM, a newish Semogue SOC boar, and finished with Old Spice.

For those that don't know, I typically just shave my upper cheeks and everything below the jawline. I'll randomly shave it all off, but probably not till I start hitting the gym regularly.

This was a very consistent shave with the Koraat being fairly sharp (needs more work) and SdM being slick/conditioning. Koraat is finished on my Shobudani/White Lightning paste.

End result was smooth skin.

Also, I promised more photos this go around, but forgot to snap a SOTD, so you guys get a WAYWT.

Squinting hard because of the sunlight.

Great first entry over here on the TSC. Looks like we have another sharp dressed man to battle sskim3 aka Tom.

Great first entry. From the looks of you, you might want to check in with Tom (sskim) over in the ASk Tom thread. He's our go to Haberdashery consult...you two would get along great.

Those are certainly the best shoes of this week's SOTD pics!

An SR guy? Lookin sharp Derek!

Love that watch! Looks quite pristine. My dress watch hasn’t faired so well sadly...

Lovely BBS shave today from my trusty EPBD 14. It's still rocking the NOS edge it came with and is so efficient when it comes to mowing down the whiskers.

The SdM was perfect today. Unctuously creamy lather that reminds me of a better haslinger. Mild scent that behaves well with the Old Spice. All in all, not a bad color match shave.

Top notch set-up Derek all the way around! I'm still on the hunt for my Fili...

Back