The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Shave #330 (630 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Speick AS, and Chanel Bleu De Chanel EDP to finish!

The day has come…booo. Probably the best nights rest so far and even got to sleep in a bit. Of course that all gets upset now as we head back home today.

Great last shave at the in-laws this morning. It’s been a pleasure having soft water and hot water on demand once again for a little bit. It makes the shave that much better and lathering is a charm. Went light on the BDC today since the family is going to be cooped up with me for 5-6 hours 😂

Hoping to be all packed up and off by noon today. Should give a semi-leisurely morning, what’s left of it, and get us home at a very reasonable hour.

Have a great Saturday all!

Shave #331 (631 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Graydog Art Deco brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine Platinum AS, and Fine Platinum EDT + Creed Aventus to finish!

Safely in home about 5:30 last night, giving us plenty of time to unload, get a bite to eat out and chill for the evening. It’s always good to be back home!

Great shave this morning. Just under 20 shaves left until my next 50 block is completed. Went with the Aventus scent profile today.

Church this morning, then it’ll be loads of laundry and gearing up for the work week.

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

Soooo... why is he grabbing his crotch?
Ran out of antibiotics?
michael jackson wannabe
Kids these days - I didn’t understand the moonwalk - and I don’t understand the floss or whatever they are doing these days 😂
That’s unfortunately indicative of the trajectory of his life. Well known fragrance reviewer and hype man…to egotistical, drug fueled sell out and general weirdo.

Back