The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

I love this kind of talk. I once documented a head-to-toe assessment, system by system, using only approved medical abbreviations.
It’s been quite a learning curve for me as someone with no previous medical background/experience. I’m sure I only know a small fraction still.

Shave #320 (620 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine Platinum AS, and Ralph Lauren Ralph’s Club to finish!

It’s Wednesday already! 🤯

Great shave this morning; only a couple little nicks in my more difficult areas. They closed up fairly quickly thankfully. Finished up with Fine Platinum’s peppery smoke with Ralph’s Club light but powerful lavender! Yum!

OT workout later. Busy day ahead! Best get to it!

Have a great Wednesday all!

Wednesday is like Monday .... with two day's practice! 😜
giphy.gif

You're asking me to describe any medical problems you might have and an assessment.? I suppose that's not much different than we get from @Majorrich
No...I'm referring to the entire zoom call. See if you can say only abbreviations throughout the entire call.

Isn't differentiating any day from another just an artificial construct to give us the illusion of structure that really isn't there and an uneven passing of time which of course marches on in a consistent manner.
Wow look at the brain on Dave!!

Isn't differentiating any day from another just an artificial construct to give us the illusion of structure that really isn't there and an uneven passing of time which of course marches on in a consistent manner.
A fascinating idea.
My work likes to differentiate one day from the next in a rather even manner by assuming that each time they pay me ought to be the same amount regardless of how hard i worked or the value of the jobs i performed. So i think you have it backwards and Parkinson was correct such that work expands to meet the time for completion. Why would i work harder than i must?
Elon Musk is in for a shock!

However, if i'm not on a diet that month and i gain weight in the coming months as is my plan with Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner, then my gravity will also increase and time will not move in a consistent manner at all - the nearer you are to my huge gut, the slower time will proceed. This has been proven by atomic clocks and dating women.
This is gravitational time dilation and if i can get big enough on turkey this year time in my house will seem slower than time at work, which is more distant and what's not to like about that?

T

Back