The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Have a great Monday my friend!

View attachment 96962
Yes…gotta make sacrifices to keep the kids healthy!
Gear is in Posh Barbara, only full sized there!

Have a good one, cool to hear you got through hell week, welcome to my world!
We do have some neighborhoods that give out only full-sized! We did in Sacramento too ! Just gotta know where to go!

Thanks Cole!

Have a great Monday my friend!
Yes…gotta make sacrifices to keep the kids healthy!

We do have some neighborhoods that give out only full-sized! We did in Sacramento too ! Just gotta know where to go!

Thanks Cole!
Well - with all the workouts - you’ve earned a full sized candy bar!

Shave #305 (605 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro AC blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Skin Bracer AS, and Ralph Lauren Ralph’s Club EDP to finish!

Kids had a great time last night going to the little neighborhood get together and then all the kids going together en mass through multiple blocks of trick-or-treating. We’ve certainly got a good candy supply for at least the next half year 😂

Great shave this morning. No nicks or cuts thankfully, just 3 decently smooth passes over a nice Soapy Science lather. Finished up with Skin Bracer + Ralph’s Club!

At the EOL facility today. IDT meeting first thing, then it’ll be room to room check ins for a chunk of the day.

The two eldest had tryouts yesterday and then again today for indoor volleyball. Both are hoping to make the team again…but nothin is guaranteed of course!

Have a great Tuesday all!

Shave #306 (606 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro AC blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, RR The Stallion AS, and Bvlgari Tygar to finish!

Well…huge sigh of relief on behalf of my two older boys…they both made the indoor team. Thus the household has been saved from a flood of bitter tears and raging male hormones. 😂

Decent shave today. The Feather Pro felt like it took a bit of a dive in performance from yesterday. Still, I made it work and got good results at least. Finished up with some stronk scents - The Stallion and Tygar!

It’s Wednesday y’all! There’s a light at the end of the tunnel!

Back