The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Shave #302 (602 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro AC blade, Graydog Art Deco brush, Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine Platinum AS, and Dior Sauvage EDT to finish!

I’m alive!
E37172F3-7970-4B65-82F7-27F9F447D99D.gif
The morning started with our final Hell Week workout. 4 classes in 5 days…pretty good! Body is definitely feeling it some though! A nice reward breakfast out afterward with the necessary caffeine stimulants. Then grabbed some last minute costume pieces for the kids and it was back home to start chores.

Great, late cleanup shave in the middle of laundry loads per usual. A couple little nicks here n there but they closed up quickly. Needed some stronk, manly scents, so I finished with Fine Platinum AS and a manageable amount of Sauvage EDT for being inside most of the rest of the afternoon.

Hope you’re all having a great Saturday too!

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro AC blade, Graydog Art Deco brush, Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine Platinum AS, and Dior Sauvage EDT to finish!

I’m alive!
View attachment 96840
The morning started with our final Hell Week workout. 4 classes in 5 days…pretty good! Body is definitely feeling it some though! A nice reward breakfast out afterward with the necessary caffeine stimulants. Then grabbed some last minute costume pieces for the kids and it was back home to start chores.

Great, late cleanup shave in the middle of laundry loads per usual. A couple little nicks here n there but they closed up quickly. Needed some stronk, manly scents, so I finished with Fine Platinum AS and a manageable amount of Sauvage EDT for being inside most of the rest of the afternoon.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

I’m alive!
View attachment 96840

You are blessed.

i'm surprised you'd even be allowed near such revered devices. My instructions after i had paid beaucoup de dollars on such a machine were 'Trunker, you press this button and then that one and then leave. No, don't try to be helpful, leave.'

My wife also has a Starbucks subscription, so when the car broke down it was no surprise to me that it was there. After 2 hours i'm imploring the tow truck driver to get a move on before another round of drinks bankrupts me!

T

i'm surprised you'd even be allowed near such revered devices. My instructions after i had paid beaucoup de dollars on such a machine were 'Trunker, you press this button and then that one and then leave. No, don't try to be helpful, leave.'

My wife also has a Starbucks subscription, so when the car broke down it was no surprise to me that it was there. After 2 hours i'm imploring the tow truck driver to get a move on before another round of drinks bankrupts me!

T
Oh I don’t have anything but a drip machine at home either. 😂

An espresso machine might be nice…but no room for one at the time sadly.

Totally! I do enjoy a Starbucks once in a great while…but local blows it out of the water!

Shave #303 (603 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro AC blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine Platinum AS, and Fine Platinum EDT + Creed Aventus to finish!

Off to coffee and church in a minute.

Great shave this morning. Not a whole lot to take care of given yesterday’s later shave. But I went through the motions anyway! Wrapped up with a full spread of Aventus clone stuff and a few squirts of a sample of the real juice. The current batch has dropped most of its sought after fruitiness and is mostly pepper and smoke. Still smells great! 😎👍

Have a blessed Sunday all!

Shave #304 (604 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro AC blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Barbasol Pacific Rush AS, and Prada Luna Rossa Ocean to finish!

Monday already?! Booooo!
CBDE969A-25D3-4FB9-9F71-5DE32CDA1686.gif

Great shave this morning! No hull plating damage. Just a solid, even if early morning, shave with a sharp object. Finished off with some blue/aquatics - Pacific Rush and PLR Ocean!

Quick scroll through the work phone reveals a busy weekend. Nothing like starting the week off behind, with catch up to do!

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Back