The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Here She Is - Ready or Not!

I like the new labels a lot actually. Now I just have to get something sold so I can make an order..... That Samali Rose is sounding very good.

Didn't realize I could have ordered when announced last night but order placed now #1996. Hoping for a sample of the smoked black tea also. Thanks Lisa for taking care of the Cadre !!

Same here! Just placed my order a little bit ago...looking forward to trying the two soaps I have coming in!

I like the new labels a lot actually. Now I just have to get something sold so I can make an order..... That Samali Rose is sounding very good.
glad you like the labels. You can order whenever you want , I just appreciate everyone's support. ?

Well you got me to buy another soap. I picked the Doc Holiday because I really like everything it has in it. I almost got the smoked tea but it lost out to the Doc.

I’ll admit, the eyes on the label got my attention. The labels are different from your usual but still have the LNHC feel, good job.
thanks!

Just purchased a Smoked Black Tea! Super excited. If you still offering a sample I would love to try a Doc Holiday. Thanks Lisa! Good luck and best wishes!

I sense a race of the video soap reviewers. Who will get theirs posted first? Will it be Chad do lives the closest? Or could KJ or Don be the dark horse in this race? Viewers, stay tuned for the results!

I sense a race of the video soap reviewers. Who will get theirs posted first? Will it be Chad do lives the closest? Or could KJ or Don be the dark horse in this race? Viewers, stay tuned for the results!

LOL...I lose that race every time with my current living situation.

Lisa, I know I said I'm super excited to try the new formula out, but I'm also really excited about the labeling and new tubs!! They look awesome! (It's the little things...lol!)

I'm camping! So even though mine might get delivered first. I will not win the race.

My dad always said "Can't never could do anything" Drove me nuts
1f601.png
Awww, turn that frown upside down

I win cuz I already got some Doc Holiday!!! And some more on the way and some Smoked black Tea also!!! Those new labels are awesome sexy and creepy at the same time!!!

I ordered Dc holiday. I receive it tomorrow and will do a video as soon as i get it in the mail. It will be my first video. Really excited to use it.

I win cuz I already got some Doc Holiday!!! And some more on the way and some Smoked black Tea also!!! Those new labels are awesome sexy and creepy at the same time!!!
Those are the two I ordered. How could I not get me some Doc Holiday??

I ordered Doc Holiday, Leather Haute, and Smoked Black Tea. The Doc Holiday was a no brainer. And I couldn't decide between the other two so just got both. Hope I like them all.

I sense a race of the video soap reviewers. Who will get theirs posted first?
I win cuz I already got some Doc Holiday!!!
Uhh, you didn't win yet, because you haven't posted a video review!!!

I will not win the race.
Loser!

Those new labels are awesome sexy and creepy at the same time!!!
See! I'm not the only one!

Back