The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Here She Is - Ready or Not!

LNHC

Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations
Artisan Retailer
So here are 7 of the 9 scents that I had planned to have out for the release for my new shaving soap. Unfortunately I ran out of certain precious oil which will be delivered tomorrow. I worked very hard on labeling and yes that is me you see on the label. I invested in the large shallow jars as well. Here's hoping for the best for tomorrow's release. Now back to catching up on the rest that needs to be made and done.
Cheers!
xoxoxo
Lisa

I can’t decide if I like it, or if I’m a little creeped out having a set of eyes staring back at me from my shaving soap......

Don't listen to KJ...after all he evidently still uses a Mach 3...those are beautiful!

I can’t decide if I like it, or if I’m a little creeped out having a set of eyes staring back at me from my shaving soap......
I did it just for you...not. yes they just might see into your soul. ?

Don't forget to use NEWSHAVE at check out, you'll save a smidge over $5.

yes they just might see into your soul.
1f609.png
Intriguing!

Anyone who ordered let me know if you want a sample of another scent. I'll do my best, they are really limited.

Back