The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Here She Is - Ready or Not!

Uhh, you didn't win yet, because you haven't posted a video review!!!

But I did post a review first. Haven’t figured out the logistics of recording a shave just yet. My bathroom is not really set up to put a shelf or anything near the mirror

I’ll be interested to hear how the Artisan line differs from Premium. I’ve got about six different tubs of Premium (and a couple of backups), and love them all. I like the small tub I can throw into my travel bag, and the ability to scoop out a dab with my finger. And when I’m traveling to hot, humid climates, nothing beats Florida Freeze. I’m glad Lisa’s continued that flavor in her new line.

I’ll be interested to hear how the Artisan line differs from Premium. I’ve got about six different tubs of Premium (and a couple of backups), and love them all. I like the small tub I can throw into my travel bag, and the ability to scoop out a dab with my finger. And when I’m traveling to hot, humid climates, nothing beats Florida Freeze. I’m glad Lisa’s continued that flavor in her new line.
I'm glad you've been enjoying the premium and you are not the only one who liked the small container for travel. I'm sure there will be plenty of cadre members that will do a review and or give their options on the artisan shaving soap in the next week or two. Glad to have you here Scott.

Got notice of mine shipping I think Saturday but usps must not have updated their tracking cause now I show "Out for Delivey" Woohoo

Mine is delivered and I have it at my house but I’m at work! Pics to follow tonight. I’m just glad I didn’t sell out before I bought some of myself.

Got mine today! Thanks for making an awesome product and supporting TSC!

And the Patchouli bath soap was an excellent touch!!

Mine arrived today too and Lisa tucked a sample of the smoked black tea in with it. Both the Doc holiday and black tea smell great. I think I may be using one tomorrow.

OK, I couldn't resist! I just ordered Doc Holiday. (I think I may have a shaving soap problem
1f629.png
) You are all horrible, horrible enablers!
1f61c.png

Conundrum for ya’ll...

Do I go with a Cadre favorite, the Coconut Oud, which is nearly GTB status?

Or the infamous Smoked Black Tea which gained legendary marks from Chris among others? I’m kind of leaning this way, though I don’t have an oud soap, this would be something totally different for me.

Conundrum for ya’ll...

Do I go with a Cadre favorite, the Coconut Oud, which is nearly GTB status?

Or the infamous Smoked Black Tea which gained legendary marks from Chris among others? I’m kind of leaning this way, though I don’t have an oud soap, this would be something totally different for me.
coconut oud is indeed a winner. They fall into two different categories though. I like the smoked black tea but would recommend starting with the coconut oud.

Back