The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Heh, he’s used to me talking about it. He doesn’t have enough facial hair to deal with it. About the half way mark he said “I notice he’s not talking a lot about shaving”. So I got to explain how it’s just kinda of like hanging out together.

Lol!

I’ll change it up next week, just for him! ?

Lol!! I only watched the first couple minutes and sent the link to my dad. I’ll have to watch it tomorrow. Thats awesome for the shout-out!

Good stuff! I commented in the other thread...but very detailed information in the shave!

Good overview video Chris. But, I think you should have invited the kids in to say hello ?

Thanks for watching guys!

Lol!! I only watched the first couple minutes and sent the link to my dad. I’ll have to watch it tomorrow. Thats awesome for the shout-out!

My pleasure, it was fun!

Good video Chris and let the Haters, Hate. I towel strop too. Lol

Good stuff! I commented in the other thread...but very detailed information in the shave!

Thanks Don! I tried to cram in as much as I could, there’s just so much to cover!

Good overview video Chris. But, I think you should have invited the kids in to say hello ?

Hah...they might never have left!

Great informative video. Thanks for the shout out.

My favorite line " half the stuff we do in wetshaving we don't have to do"

Got a text from my dad "Watched Chris' video this morning. Tell him thanks! I enjoyed it!"

Today’s surprise shave, kinda blown away at the results...had to share!

Oh and here's jester #3! Get your wife a lady Schick and a tub of Stirling soap. And send me your Game Changer.

Back