The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Great video Chris for Episode 2! Looking forward to how your channel and vlogs evolve!

Nice video. I am really enjoying your relaxing videos. It appears not enough product was loaded, but just my opinion. Even if you are working hope you have a great relaxing weekend.

Nice video. I am really enjoying your relaxing videos. It appears not enough product was loaded, but just my opinion. Even if you are working hope you have a great relaxing weekend.

Thanks Chad! Thanks for watching!

Yea, you are probably right on not loading enough. I’ll revisit it soon!

Thanks for the video. Hey, the blade is protected in the SS, so why not load in a new one and start using it through the beginning of your vacation and just swap it out when you normally would?

Thanks for the video. Hey, the blade is protected in the SS, so why not load in a new one and start using it through the beginning of your vacation and just swap it out when you normally would?

Uh...

Because my brain doesn’t think like that, I’m a penny pincher, and I have attachment issues? ?

Lol I don’t know!

Now hold on just a second. You are not over 6 feet? LOL Just kidding. Really enjoyed the video and the re-cap of your trip. sounds like a great time for the family.

Now hold on just a second. You are not over 6 feet? LOL Just kidding. Really enjoyed the video and the re-cap of your trip. sounds like a great time for the family.

Hah! Yes it was a great time, thanks for watching!

Okay just saw this after I commented.

Chris I think they are making fun of us!

Looks like it! I don’t get it...I don’t even have a goatee...must be my drone voice!

Welcome back Chris. My dad and I watched this video while hanging out after the day.

Welcome back Chris. My dad and I watched this video while hanging out after the day.

Thanks for taking the time, but...oh man! That’s some pressure!

Is he into traditional shaving? How’d he receive it?

Thanks for taking the time, but...oh man! That’s some pressure!

Is he into traditional shaving? How’d he receive it?
Heh, he’s used to me talking about it. He doesn’t have enough facial hair to deal with it. About the half way mark he said “I notice he’s not talking a lot about shaving”. So I got to explain how it’s just kinda of like hanging out together.

Back