The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

FarmerTan is lost. Big surprise.

Why am I not surprised all the weird people hang out at my journal?

That came out ALL wrong. I meant COOL people! Yeah, that's the ticket!

We're just too cool to care what others think. ;)
You do realize we're still in the psyche ward right? There is no "shaving forum", I mean, who in their right mind would belong to something as silly as a shaving forum??? :rolleyes:

Hey, get ready guys, they're coming around with the med cart, time for some happy pills! :giggle::sleep:

How could the Cadre not get after me to post my life stuff in here? I blame you all, but most especially @TobyC ......just because.

Life is hard sometimes. My lovely mother in law is in not the best of health, so prayers are appreciated. She's a hardheaded German, but even the toughest of us have a last stand.

My health is actually decent. Still suffering from post Covid garbage, PAIN ALL OVER sometimes, but my lovely War Department is afraid I'll survive.

Thanks for having me, Cadre. You could've done much better, but again, I blame Toby, because, well, he's an easy target.

Back