The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Everyone Loves Sumo!!!

The rumors are we are going to get Terunofuji back this basho. I'd love to see him win and then hang it up...go out on top so to speak BUT ALSO! I want to see Kirishima guarantee the promotion this basho.
This is gonna be fun!

If you already made your selections please go back and answer them again. I inadvertently left out a field for you to tell me who you are

If you already made your selections please go back and answer them again. I inadvertently left out a field for you to tell me who you are
It doesn't show email?

Well, I only ask because 1. my picks were just based on whose name I liked the best so I can't duplicate them. 2. given NurseDave is in my email I figured even you could put 1 and 3 together.

I kinda mirrored my Jason contest and filled in with wild guesses. 😆 looking forward to enjoying a watch party with you guys.

Well, I only ask because 1. my picks were just based on whose name I liked the best so I can't duplicate them. 2. given NurseDave is in my email I figured even you could put 1 and 3 together.
Oh come on! We all know that you have the I love dad jokes email.

Oh come on! We all know that you have the I love dad jokes email.
Stefan here:

Bougie doesn't actually HAVE an email. He heard that only the unwashed masses have them....so he swore off them back in 1998. I maintain his email each day and I can confirm that his email is: ImTooBusyToBeBothered@DarkWeb.EU

Please don't send nudes to that address......I'm already inundated.

Must post this here too, where people may appreciate it! :D
View attachment 125318
fxSvlu.gif

What an attitude to have! He wanted to be promoted as a champion not the runner up. He’s going to do great things!
1706637911068.png

Back