The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS Grooming Essentials First Official Release

UPDATE:

I would just like to say that if I haven’t been very active in posting on the Cadre lately it’s just that I’ve been extremely busy with not only trying to get my new products finished but also filling existing orders, trying to get my other hair care business back on track now that phase 2 is in place in NYS and my customers are finally able to open their businesses and all need inventory which of course they've all requested at the same time! I’ve been working in the CBD labs developing products for them and one other project that thankfully is complete. An finally trying to get my website up! So my apologies if I've been somewhat of a ghost on here.

So some good news both the 2nd batch of the Lavender Supreme is like about a week to 10 days from released alone with the Melange di’ Agrume. Of course the matching Skin Food splashes.
A bunch of new pre and post shave products will follow shortly. With some bath & shower product to.

Thank you for your continuous support!

Frank

Last edited:
It'll still hurt when my wife throws it at me for buying too much stuff; it just won't break, right?
We want ETHOS, we want ETHOS, we want ETHOS!!!
Yes, growing very excited about the ETHOS Lavendar Supreme and Melange di’ Agrume shave soaps which are soon to be headed my way!
...as if one could not tell!
I’m expecting to release both next week and the day just depends on when the labels come in and the last shipping update I got was the 22nd. So very soon my friend
You already ordered them? @Granite.Glasser

Dave I have not taken any payments on them yet but I will start taking orders on the 22nd because the inquires have been many more than expected and most likely knowing my mailing I’ll probably get the labels later in the day so I’ll start labeling on the 23rd and 24th and I’m working at my other job in the labs on the 25th so next Friday the 26th will be the first day I can start to ship orders out.
I used an almond sized scoop of the Melange Di Agrume this past Saturday and it was 95% done curing and it lathered up really well so by the time it ships it will definitely be ready.

thanks guys!
😊👍🏼

I can't wait Frank. Oh how I loves me some grapefruit and citrus. I think you are just holding out on us to be mean that's evel.

Just kidding.
Happy shaves
Jason

@Dragonsbeard --- Yikes. First Purchase! Packaging was very beautiful and safe!!!

View attachment 31810
View attachment 31811

Thank you! I'm glad you were happy with the packaging. I worry with the issues I'm having with the current jars cracking during the traveling. Can't wait to start to use my new jars.

I'm very happy that my new Thank you & business cards finally got printed.

Here is a photo below of how I try to ship most packages. Sometimes I'll note I bubble wrap everything if the order has a long trip and there are a lot of items in the box just to make sure they get to the customer safe and sound. LOL

DKaLoYdgTR+Nzx8JRBDSkA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_3448.jpeg

Wow! I had not seen the new packaging. I really like the Thank You and Business Card! The logo on them looks very clean, nicely done Frank!

Thank you my friend. That is image is bits and pieces of individual collection images combined to show that ETHOS is all about diversity. I hope the image and other images deliver that message once the website is up.

I also feel that every customer deserves a thank you for laying out their hard earned dollars to purchase my products.

An thank you for your support! 😊👍🏼

Frank

Thank you! I'm glad you were happy with the packaging. I worry with the issues I'm having with the current jars cracking during the traveling. Can't wait to start to use my new jars.

I'm very happy that my new Thank you & business cards finally got printed.

Here is a photo below of how I try to ship most packages. Sometimes I'll note I bubble wrap everything if the order has a long trip and there are a lot of items in the box just to make sure they get to the customer safe and sound. LOL

View attachment 31837

View attachment 31838
Wow, that is nice. Very fancy compared to other shipments I've seen / received. Amazing detail and class Frank!

Back