The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS - Another name the product contest!

UPDATE:

Well it’s taken me longer than I thought it would but we have a winner! @Patelliott! The name he chose made sense the more I looked at it. The name not only describes what the product does to your skin but it also represents the Pure Collection very well. Simple and to the point.

So congrats and you’ve got some products coming to you in the near future.

Thanks to all the members who contributed to this thread. You’re time and effort is truly appreciated

Frank

ETHOS
Pure Collection
Replenish
Nourishing Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Wow Frank thank you very much! Just like everyone has said, we have a lot of fun with these contests and thank you for choosing TSC to be a part of your brand!

Congratulations @Patelliott !!! And thank you so much Frank @Dragonsbeard ! You are very generous and I think a lot of us have fun with these contests! We all know these projects will be winners!
Good job @Patelliott! Congrats.
Huzzah! Congrats @Patelliott and well done @Dragonsbeard!

Thanks guys!

Congrats @Patelliott (y) Brilliant name.

So when does Frank comp all the participants free swag ? Why not @Dragonsbeard as look what happens in Japan (and some parts of the UK) when a golfer hits a hole-in-one, the golfer is morally obliged to hold a party and buy drinks and gifts for all his friends and/or everyone who was on the golf course during the feat. The way I see it Frank you've hit a hole-in-one and grand slam with your ETHOS line :unsure:

So when does Frank comp all the participants free swag ? Why not @Dragonsbeard as look what happens in Japan (and some parts of the UK) when a golfer hits a hole-in-one, the golfer is morally obliged to hold a party and buy drinks and gifts for all his friends and/or everyone who was on the golf course during the feat. The way I see it Frank you've hit a hole-in-one and grand slam with your ETHOS line :unsure:

AJ where do you come up with all these ideas?
Guys this is what I get almost daily in text messages!
AJ you need to get back to work ASAP!
those 3000 word crossword puzzles you’ve been doing has definitely affected you! 🙃🤪😜😂

Don't mind Frank AJ, I like the way you think 😂😂😂

Back