The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS - Another name the product contest!

Honestly Frank...just pick what you like, start at the beginning of the thread and award the first person that came the closest. I doubt there will be hard feelings at all...if there are, that’s that person’s issue, not yours.

Thanks for the opportunity Frank! Excited to see what you finalize!

ETHOS
Pure Collection
Replenish
Nourishing Hyaluronic Acid Serum

That is my vote from what you chose. I used some Hyaluronic Acid for the first time today and I feel like replenish and nourish are the perfect words to describe it. Also, these were not my entries so I believe the award should go to the original entrants. Can't wait to try it and thanks again for the opportunity Frank!

Thanks to both
Honestly Frank...just pick what you like, start at the beginning of the thread and award the first person that came the closest. I doubt there will be hard feelings at all...if there are, that’s that person’s issue, not yours.

Thanks for the opportunity Frank! Excited to see what you finalize!

Thank you for the thoughtful words!
This has been a more difficult name the product contest than the last one and I better be more prepared on the next one that’s for sure!

ETHOS
Pure Collection
Replenish

That is my vote from what you chose. I used some Hyaluronic Acid for the first time today and I feel like replenish and nourish are the perfect words to describe it. Also, these were not my entries so I believe the award should go to the original entrants. Can't wait to try it and thanks again for the opportunity Frank!
Like that combo looking at it like that and your right. It does replenish the moisture balance in the skin.

Thank you for putting that up!
Much appreciated my friend

It sounds to me like you already knew/know what you want to name it, but you’re worried about the competition. This is completely secondary to your product and the fact that you have to live with what you decide. Name it what you want. We’ve given you ideas, not mold those into a name you love and can live with. Then as for us, just decide who best met your intent, or who got the closest first. No one expected any of us to get it perfect. We don’t have as much in stake in the product as you do!

It sounds to me like you already knew/know what you want to name it, but you’re worried about the competition. This is completely secondary to your product and the fact that you have to live with what you decide. Name it what you want. We’ve given you ideas, not mold those into a name you love and can live with. Then as for us, just decide who best met your intent, or who got the closest first. No one expected any of us to get it perfect. We don’t have as much in stake in the product as you do!
Exactly, be sure you are happy with it Frank. Don't worry about anyone but the product which is what this was and is about :cool:

Thanks my friend and your right I have to feel good every time I’m putting one of those labels on a bottle or jar. Also I’ve been looking the thread over quite a bit so I’m getting close to naming a winner who came the closest.

Thanks for the words of wisdom! Much appreciated!

UPDATE:

Well it’s taken me longer than I thought it would but we have a winner! @Patelliott! The name he chose made sense the more I looked at it. The name not only describes what the product does to your skin but it also represents the Pure Collection very well. Simple and to the point.

So congrats and you’ve got some products coming to you in the near future.

Thanks to all the members who contributed to this thread. You’re time and effort is truly appreciated

Frank

ETHOS
Pure Collection
Replenish

Back