The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS - Another name the product contest!

@Dragonsbeard , what other names are currently in the PURE collection? That would provide some assistance in developing synergy and continuity.
(okay, that depleted my big word allocation for the week)

Right now there’s only the Clean Shaving soap and the Pure Skin Food splash

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to order the Ethos Lime aftershave/skin-food which was review by @BarberDave a couple of days ago on his YouTube channel. I can't find anywhere.
Post #32

Pure: Rejuvenating Hydration Serum
Pure: Rejuvenating Face Quenching Serum
Pure: Renew & Refresh Facial Elixir
Pure: Renew & Restore Facial Elixir

Could swap out Revitalizing for Rejuvenating in any of them depending on which sounds better for you. Also not sure if you prefer Serum or Elixir, but either could be used.

Last edited:
Pure: Rejuvenating Hydration Serum
Pure: Rejuvenating Face Quenching Serum
Pure: Renew & Refresh Facial Elixir
Pure: Renew & Restore Facial Elixir

Could swap out Revitalizing for Rejuvenating in any of them depending on which sounds better for you. Also not sure if you prefer Serum or Elixir, but either could be used.
Playing off of mine now huh :unsure:

UPDATE:

So some are probably wondering why I have not picked a winner and the reason is no one has hit the nail square on the head. A couple been close so I’m going to do two things.
1. The name has to be in English and be related to both the Pure Collection and nothing relating to dragons Tigers or Kangaroos lol Just kidding with ya. This more science, and I’ll give you one clue. Words like revitalize, restore are more what I’m looking for and like I said some were close. Just remember this is a Hyaluronic acid gel serum that has a primary base of Water, Aloe, The EOS Complex and of course the Hyaluronic acid, along with some other skin beneficial ingredients in it.
2. If no one nails it with a complete name and description then I’ll take the closest and name them the winner even if I have to add or change anything slightly.

I’m going to lay this go right through the weekend as I’ve got lab work to do and I’m making a couple slight adjustments in the formula so I can’t order the labels yet anyway until Tuesday so we have more time to pick a good name for the Gel Serum.

Thank you gents!
copy that NO Latin!

UPDATE:

Ok so I have narrowed it down to a few names and they come from different posts from members and my dilemma is I'm torn but I thought I'd let all you guys give these some thought. I need a name that best describes the product in my opinion as I've got to live with the name on the bottle I have to fill with the product so yes as one member posted I do take this seriously but I also like the fun of having members involved and getting all kinds of ideas. The last contest went really well as @Sypder nailed it with " Ice Dragon " and it will be out soon.

So how to pick a winner when I have so many different words from different posts? Honestly I'm a little unclear on how to do this, so I thought why not be upfront and honest with everyone and maybe we can get some ideas as a group on how to do this so it's fair. So I'll list the names I've picked from some of the members and although some were not complete they still had an influence on the name I'd like to use on the bottle, I've also included some the descriptions that would go below the name on the bottle so give me some input on those.

Thanks for all the input and help guys and I mean that!

Pure Collection

Renew

Restore

Hydrator

Replenish

Hydro

Description

Revitalizing Hyaluronic acid serum

Restorative Hyaluronic acid serum

Nourishing Hyaluronic acid serum

EOS Complex · Hyaluronic acid serum

Back