The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

"End of the World" or "Apocalyptic" themed thread!

I haven't been to the stores since we stocked up Tuesday. We have resisted the urge to go buy more. I hope this isn't a mistake for the long haul.

Working from home is pretty nice. We have to keep a log of what we are doing. Seems kinda ridiculous to me that they don't trust us to work and stay off TSC :LOL:

I'm still hearing be prepared with enough supplies to make it thru April 30th folks.

Always an abundant supply of black leather in the Post-Apocalyptical times. Which one of you knows where the secret warehouse is? I think I'd be thinking "No more rules? It's shorts an t-shirts for life!"

Always an abundant supply of black leather in the Post-Apocalyptical times. Which one of you knows where the secret warehouse is? I think I'd be thinking "No more rules? It's shorts an t-shirts for life!"
Don't forget the flip flops.

You don't see any cows in those post apocalyptic movies do you? There is a reason for that.

even though this was made for another tragedy I also think it suits current situation too....

DGaL68o.gif

Back