The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dave's Barber Shop Discussion

I see similarities to the Weck. I see more similarities to the Dovo Shavette. It even looks like the blades are the same. Dovo doesn't include a guard, however.
View attachment 24671
That thing looks nearly identical to the Dovo. Except that the Roffler appears to have more blade exposure.

**Edit** I didn't refresh after I got back.... Doug beat me to it.
I am sure they are marketed under different names produced in one factory, I know the Tondeo/Dovos been around since the 60's and good stuff

Exciting News:
Well. A Business Owner again...

I am becoming the new owner of Hombres Barbershop at SaddleBrooke Ranch North of Tucso

I wanted to share the exciting new that I will be the new owner of the Barbershop called Hombres, located as part of the Esparanza Spa within, The La Hacienda Club . A private one chair shop. All my current clients are welcome and we are excited also to be the exclusive “Old School” Barber for the residents of SaddleBrooke Ranch.

We will begin operations on July 1st, 2020. Until then all current appointments will remain the same. Any appointments beyond the 26th of June will be at Hombres, the new location. So if you are booked from then on please plan on receiving services at my new location

For my clients in SaddleBrooke it is only a difference of 1-2 miles but a much more intimate setting. For my clients in Tucson, Marana, Vail, Phoenix, and the remainder of the state and elsewhere the travel discount will still apply, and current pricing will not change. We will now however extend the travel discount to my Oro Valley clients as well. All of this to extend my thanks for your loyalty and in hopes i will remain your Barber for years to come

I will be offering as well a full line of Men’s grooming products for sale and for your convenience from Roffler, Saponificio Varesino, and more

The Hacienda Club complex offers a restaurant and a micro-brewery. So you can enjoy a beverage and some food in the same complex as my shop, not to mention the nice drive and wonderful view

I look forward to seeing you and welcoming you to my new venture

Please feel free to call or contact me with any questions, comments or to book an appointment. As always we will take walk-ins as available and will accommodate appointments outside normal hours if requested and needed

Normal operating hours will be:

Wednesday-Friday. 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed Sunday-Monday-Tuesday

*all other times by request and appointment*

Warmest Regard and thanks for your continued patronage.

Dave Eisenhuth, Owner/Master Barber
Hombres Barbershop, SaddleBrooke Ranch

966DCC38-BAEC-440B-A983-1A7A6D91E35C.jpeg

Pretty cool to have an entirely solo gig! Just remember to be nice and split tips with the sweeper guy (yourself :ROFLMAO: ). Congratulations Dave!

Well tonight will be a rare Night Shave as spent all day moving into the shop I now own, Long day and I hate moving, but ready for my opening on July 1st. here are some photos of my new place ready to go, deep cleaned sanitized and ready for straight shaves

Shop 2.jpgShop 3.jpgShop 4.jpgShop 5.jpgShop 6.jpgShop 7.jpgShop 8.jpgShop 9.jpgShop 10.jpg

Attachments

• Shop 8.jpg
    Shop 8.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
The Jack Daniels "spray shot" bottle is a nice touch.
"Howdy pardner. How far back do y'all want me ter shoot from? Open wide!" 🤪
1593220592094.png

I like that you have the box of tissues in the waiting area. You never know when someone will cry when I walk into a room. I bring out the best in people.

The shop looks great Dave! I only wish Tucson weren't so very far away from middle Tennessee! Good luck to you sir!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Live Barber Zoom Call
2200 Zulu (3:00 pm AZ Time)
Friday July 10th, 2020
From Hombres Barbershop at Saddlebrooke Ranch

Characters: @BarberDave as the Master Barber
@uacowboy as the victim.... err I mean cleint

Agenda: Full Roffler Sculpture Kut Razor Hair Cut,. Hard Part, and Full 3-pass Deluxe Straight Shave
This is will via Zoom and was suggested to have some fun, answer barbering and shave questions and spend a couple of hours in an Old Tyme Barbershop. Sign up below if interested

Copy and paste below this line

Copy and paste below this line

Back