The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Corona Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's some funny stuff Chad!

I really wish our state would give us stats on number of cases recovered, how fast they recover and other info. They are coming out with new stuff all the time and here are the latest bits of info that our state is releasing...

1586873168702.png
1586873217635.png

Some other info that is being released are the tables below. What I find interesting (and probably not for reasons you think) is that about 60% of the underlying conditions is hypertension. I find this interesting (and maybe a little disingenuous) is that in our day and age for a multitude of reasons...according to current guidelines...and the overall sedentary nature of Americans in general...who doesn't have hypertension?

1586873456595.png

I really wish our state would give us stats on number of cases recovered, how fast they recover and other info.
Some stuff is hard to capture. I know what our average length of stay is for our COVID patients, but the range in LOS spans 25ish days. But I wouldn't say you're "recovered" by the time you're discharged. Or if you're very sick, you're likely to have a shorter LOS if you know what I mean.

Some other info that is being released are the tables below. What I find interesting (and probably not for reasons you think) is that about 60% of the underlying conditions is hypertension. I find this interesting (and maybe a little disingenuous) is that in our day and age for a multitude of reasons...according to current guidelines...and the overall sedentary nature of Americans in general...who doesn't have hypertension?

View attachment 21019

My Doc was always heaping praise about my bp. Suddenly last year she wants to put me on meds. NO CHANGE. 130/80

My Doc was always heaping praise about my bp. Suddenly last year she wants to put me on meds. NO CHANGE. 130/80
This is likely because the guidelines on hypertension by the American Heart Association changed in 2017. 130/80 is now considered Hypertensive. I won't go into the reasons I believe this. 🙃

Hey everyone that reads this thread. Just a FRIENDLY reminder as it has grown to 44+ pages. We want to continue to allow this world situation to be discussed here, but let's please all try our hardest to not make anything about it political. I know that is also hard because we are relying on local, national, and world organizations to literally give us the most accurate information. And in a crisis we naturally question if what's being done is correct.

Other sites are preventing this topic all together, we do not want to do that. But we do expect everyone to be cordial in their interactions here which up to this point has been happening.

So just a friendly reminder we try our best to always stay away from politics and religion. As those are two things which people can usually not be persuaded on.

Now back to your regular scheduled program and I must say NOT ONE link to a decent bidet?! What gives?

Here ya go, Chad.

Corded for more water volume or cordless for those hard to reach places, both with adjustable pressure and separate attachments so each member of the family can have their own!

1586875371337.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back