The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Corona Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question Chad. Why are you projecting a flat line for Running Total Positives from today onward?

Sorry should have clarified. Not projecting a flat line. Man I wish that was the case though!

I just have a simple excel sheet set up so when I enter #s tomorrow the graph just auto adjusts. On my graph ignore the flat line please.

"California’s public health department announced the first two cases of coronavirus in the state on Jan. 26. By Wednesday the state reported 2,535 people have tested positive and 53 have died. "

Our update just came out. They are saying the increase in tests should start hitting in next couple of days

Here is what I keep in an excel sheet to help paint the picture

View attachment 19424
Oh I see how it is...I come up with an idea and you have to one up me! 🤪 Honestly, I wish I could find the daily data for my state so I can go back. I am sure it's out there...I just haven't spent enough time looking for it.

Oh I see how it is...I come up with an idea and you have to one up me! 🤪 Honestly, I wish I could find the daily data for my state so I can go back. I am sure it's out there...I just haven't spent enough time looking for it.
This is me. I've googled and can only assume they're not providing what others are....

@dangerousdon and @Dave in KY

The Utah website honestly isn't much better I got most of my numbers from them but also had to use historical news articles. But now that I have it it's simple math to calculate differences each day. On Monday I devouted a couple hours of research to get it put together.

GXM4MGw.png

So it looks like the Louisiana Department of Health is starting to update how many hospitalized and how many on ventilators.

1585225243350.png

So far Grayson County has 2 confirmed cases. My wife said that testing has gone through the roof the last few days.

35 cases now in my county. I've learned there's actually one in my home town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back