The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

College football 2021

Florida Gators! Disappointed today against a great team, but we showed up and played. Hope to see and beat Bama in the SEC championship game, but even getting there is a tough road.

I’ve been a fan since my freshman year in 1975. The number of great players I have cheered for is amazing. Favorite game I attended was the National Championship game agains Oklahoma where I was lucky enough to have been invited to a skybox.

The SEC really takes college football to a different level.

My Giants got robbed! Plus they pulled a Plaxico and shot themselves in the foot a few times on Thursday night.

1632073100388.jpeg

1632073117047.jpeg

1632073137892.jpeg

Good weekend for my teams - should let @CVargo know that Army ranks above Notre Dame as far as independents go - who cares if it is alphabetical at this stage in the season…………and only in Utah can you have a team (BYU) that is 3-0 overall, 2-0 @ home, and 0-0 away - they must not teach math in that state.

also because I most likely won’t get to say it later in the season- what’s the Big Deal about the SEC or Ohio State for that matter? We are…Penn State!

1632073436935.jpeg

Last edited:
What your favorite team is ?
University of Memphis Tigers

Why are you passionate for that team?
My daughter goes there.

Do you plan on seeing a game this year?
Maybe not. I'll try next year.

What is your prediction for this year?
I don't know college football...so National Champs? Hey, they're ranked 34th 3 weeks in after starting the season unranked.

Lots of big time losses tonight: Oregon (#3), Arkansas (#8), Notre Dame (#9), Florida (#10)……and unfortunately Army

Yeah I thought Bama had a great game plan.

Gotta say though, Georgia looks SCARY!! :oops:
Georgia really manhandled Arkansas!

Penn State has their real first challenge next week against Iowa. So we’ll see if they are for real

And Cincinnati keeps low-key creeping up in the standings. No one’s talking much about them (that I’ve heard) but this may be the year they get into the playoff.

Back