The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

College football 2021

Your favorite team is:
Penn State

Why are you passionate for that team:
I’ve never really followed college football, but my step son has been a Penn State fan his entire life. His dad’s grandfather was a starter for the team way back when. And, now Anthony is achieving a life long dream by attending Penn State-Altoona (satellite campus) for nursing. Kind of have to root for them now right?!?

Do you plan on seeing a game this year:
Anthony has been insisting we attend a game with him this year ever since they announced they would be playing and allowing fans in. He’s about a half hour away from main campus and was able to buy season tickets in the student section. Looking forward to it, but not sure what game we’ll go to. It’s a long drive lol.

What is your prediction for this year:
No clue, ask my step son 😂😂😂

See what your favorite team is ?
UofA Wildcats
Why are you passionate for that team?
It's where i went!
Do you plan on seeing a game this year?
Hoping to catch one but not sure what game.
What is your prediction for this year?
Probably going to be a rough year with the new coach but we will see.

See what your favorite team is ?
UofA Wildcats
Why are you passionate for that team?
It's where i went!
Do you plan on seeing a game this year?
Hoping to catch one but not sure what game.
Probably going to be a rough year with the new coach but we will see.
How does one choose between U of Arizona and Arizona State? Is it along geographic lines?

Favorite team is ? Alabama Crimson Tide (54-24 @gobucks5485 😁 🐘🏈)

Why are you passionate for that team? In Alabama we have no pro teams so, for the majority of Alabamians you're either an Alabama fan or Auburn fan. I've been a life-long Bama fan all the way back to The Bear

Do you plan on seeing a game this year? I'd love to but I don't think it will be in the cards this year.

1. Bama will go undefeated and make it to the play-offs. Can't make a prediction yet on the other teams in the top 4. I highly doubt Clemson makes it in this year. After their loss to Georgia, along with the other losses in the ACC, I don't there's a marquee game anywhere this season that they'll be able to make a case with.
2. WR Jameson Williams will be a break-out star for the Tide and will become a Heisman finalist.

Why are you passionate for that team? In Alabama we have no pro teams so, for the majority of Alabamians you're either an Alabama fan or Auburn fan. I've been a life-long Bama fan all the way back to The Bear

Do you plan on seeing a game this year? I'd love to but I don't think it will be in the cards this year.

1. Bama will go undefeated and make it to the play-offs. Can't make a prediction yet on the other teams in the top 4. I highly doubt Clemson makes it in this year. After their loss to Georgia, along with the other losses in the ACC, I don't there's a marquee game anywhere this season that they'll be able to make a case with.
2. WR Jameson Williams will be a break-out star for the Tide and will become a Heisman finalist.
I can't believe I clicked the Like emoji for anyone publicly acknowledging anything with the SEC. I must be drinking.

Yea yea yea!! I get it. Bama was better but we had a few key players out and out RB went out the 1st play!

But really I have a bunch of respect for Bama. Total class team the way they talked after the game.

Also there is a local Bama alumni club in Cincy and they are some of the nicest people you will meet. They have a carry in every game and they make it a point to invite anyone no matter who you root for. CLASS people.

and out RB went out the 1st play!
What happened? Trey Sermon wasn't it? I think I heard it was his collar bone but I never heard what happened exactly.

Also I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that the Cincinnati Bearcats will be the first Group of 5 team to make it to the playoffs..

What happened? Trey Sermon wasn't it? I think I heard it was his collar bone but I never heard what happened exactly.

Also I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that the Cincinnati Bearcats will be the first Group of 5 team to make it to the playoffs.
You are correct sir.
Cincinnati will for sure if they beat Indiana and N.D.
Many Bearcats fans totally HATE on THE OSU in this area.I don't hate Cincinnati but I just don't follow them.
You also have a strong Kentucky fan base in Cincinnati as well.
Now go about 40 miles north to Dayton and it all about THE Buckeyes.

I am a Florida State fan. I went there. I had high hopes last week for our season after taking Notre Dame to OT. However, after last night, I just really hope that they can make back to a winning season.

Back