The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CENTRAL ENABLEMENT CENTER - TSC DIVISION

I’m sure there will be deals had near Black Friday/Cyber Monday if we can wait that long.

Should have grabbed when they were on sale @NurseDave

Why? @NurseDave should wait until it's near his birthday, anniversary, or perhaps father's day. That way his wife will buy @NurseDave one as well as him. That way when it arrives it can be called the razor of shame then he will have no choice but to sell it to me at a discount.

(if the software doesn't give @NurseDave multiple notifications for this post then there is something seriously wrong!)

Sorry buddy, just one :p

Funny thing is, I mentioned this razor to her and she's already looked it up on the webpage so I had this same thought!

And it is only light in the sense that it is not Tank heavy, as I said about the weight of the Gillette Fatboy, but in performance the fatboy would be a Stock Car and The Vector would be the USS Enterprise.

In 2 weeks half the journal enteries will be Vector shaves.

C.E.C. Operatives: CONFIDENTIAL

C.E.C. Operative: Directive dated 04.13.2019 0031 ZULU
EYES ONLY
We have it on Good Authority that you will soon be able to openly flaunt being a C.E.C Operative, but sporting the 1st ever C.E.C. Tactical T-Shirt
Of course Black. Will let you know when it hits the TSC STORE.

I've done my CEC duty for the month

rqCxZgK.jpg

0Sm9IXX.jpg

Thanks Eric. I often see cheap ones at Big Lots but don't know what they copy or smell like and if they're worth a try.....
A lot of the inexpensive ones are, especially if they’ve been around for a decade or so, but it really depends on your preference. I’ve hit up the local TJ Maxx’s a couple times lately, and have found some really good deals there.

Back