The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CENTRAL ENABLEMENT CENTER - TSC DIVISION

Eye sixteen and I’m still waiting for Sharon to make Dave sell off shave stuff to fund yet another hobby and the biggest and most high end BST ever to be posted.

Eye sixteen and I’m still waiting for Sharon to make Dave sell off shave stuff to fund yet another hobby and the biggest and most high end BST ever to be posted.
nope never happen, I dont do BST I just give stuff...... LOL

TO: C.E.C. OPERATIVE
FR: C.E.C Office of Enablement Infiltration

Operatives:
In your appreciated continued effort in bleeding the wallets dry for the betterment of shaving for traditional shavers world wide, A directive action is requested.

SUBJECT: Penhaligon's Talcum Powder

Spread the word, as this product line has been discontinued however there are a few outlets on Terra and outlying systems that have this "Spice" available. It's elixir is a dead on match to the beautiful fragrance of the original soap. Soft, Silky and a perfect shave Finish

EF 05.13.2020.jpg

--End of Line---

Just in case anyone forgot....

The C.E.C Creed

" I am an Agent of the Central Enablement Center"
"I Shall do my Duty to enable the Wet Shaving world"
"I will Promote the 3 P's of Enablement; Product, Promotion, Procurement"
" I will Spend the Money of Others, So I don't have to"

C.E.C. COMMUNICAI
EYES ONLY

TO: C.E.C. Operatives, C.E.C Support Staff, C.E.C. Jedi's, Floyd's Barbershop, Sheriff Taylor, Goober, Gomer, and The Burger King
FR: C.E.C Director
SBJ: Field and Office Promotions.

C.E.C.
1st off let me congratulate you on a STUPENDOUS Enabling Month. All quarterly number are up, and you should all congratulate yourselves on fantastic closing numbers. Field Operations indicates that observations of Empty Wallets, Vendor Orders, and Wife to Husband "Di Nozzoing" is up. A Special shout out to Ken Codename: Fluffy for a single night Jedi Mind Trick that as of 1924 hrs had made Clubman Reserve very happy and enabled no less that two of our own department members to go into a buying Frenzy.

Furthermore, The C.E.C. Operatives in attendance at last night's Briefing also witnessed and immediate buying example, and a Death Ray Stare at the same time. It is undetermined at this time if Alcohol was a factor, but knowing @Cvargo it may have been, or a Peanut Butter Coma.

Also we want to congratulate @Spider on his recent promotion and pay increase, as due to certain circumstances he really has become spidey! as well as Operative Fluffy @Maryland998 to C.E.C. Jedi

Again Congrats from the Corporate Office.

Ok C.E.C. agents time for an easy game Enable me!, LOL
Tell me about Zingari and why I should have it. I am curious... and any other soap and or accoutrements including non shaving items you think I should be C.E.C'd on LOL

Tell me about Zingari and why I should have it. I am curious... and any other soap and or accoutrements including non shaving items you think I should be C.E.C'd on LOL
It's the best new comer I've seen come along for me. Love the bases performance and scent strength has been great. Just ordered another today (Gatherers) and I DON'T NEED ANY MORE SOAP !! Getcha some
IMG_20200704_134432309.jpgIMG_20200704_134436927.jpgIMG_20200704_134442832.jpg

Last edited:
I have The Wanderer and The Magician and they are both in the Sego Base. The scents are both fresh and clean, and the base performs really well for me. Loads of slickness, and good residual slickness. And they don't leave my face feeling right, but rather supple and hydrated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have the Healers and the Essentials. If they didn’t have those two special scents with donations made for COVID, I probably would not have bought. I love the scents.
The base? It’s upper tier, but it’s like every other top soap out there. Nothing about it distinguishes itself to me.
But if a scent description grabs you, then buy it!

Last edited:
I have the Healers and the Essentials. If they didn’t have those two special scents with donations made for COVID, I probably would not have bought. I love the scents.
The base? It’s upper tier, but it’s like every other top soap out there. Nothing about it distinguishes itself to me.
But if a scent description grabs you, then buy it!
KJ thinks all soaps are average. Except for Williams... 🤪

Back