The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CENTRAL ENABLEMENT CENTER - TSC DIVISION

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Yes Operatives, we have been UC for awhile, but have now re-surfaced in a new Corporate Headquarters. Please dust off you suits, your flashy thingy's, and sunglasses. The CECTSC is back in Business.

Take Rt 30 to the Big Radio Tower, turn right for 6.2 miles and looks for Don's House of Crawfish. Behind that would will see a sign for Oil Changes. On the back press the red button, and an elevator will take you to sub-level 10. Retinal scan and all documentation, and credentials will be reactivated.

The purpose of this thread is to show Enablement, product on the way and all things to enable out fellow Traditional shavers.

Welcome Back Agents of the C.E.C.

I knew that would make its way to you soon...just surprised you didn’t get a pre-release

Don's House of Crawfish Might be a little seedy for most folks...but just right for the TSC-CEC Operative who knows what to look for!

Transmission received! Utah chapter alive and well

giphy.gif

Nice Operatives you new credentials will be in your replicators by Monday. Thanks for reporting for duty, LOL. Oh, and @dangerousdon that looks exactly like a joint in Monroe, LA by the river.. A dump but the best food!

Ok, everybody, buy some of that soap you just read about!!

There. That should take care of it.

I don't know how I ended up in here. I just needed a place to pee and it's cold outside.
@CBLindsay make Sam a Soap. Call it Canadian Uric Bacon, LOL. The circle of life is complete as Sam is the Yang to our Yin and our 1st Vadar. and Yes @Lbkindy you can join the only requirement is that you shun minimalism, and promote the Good News of the TSC and shopping, LOL

Back