The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CENTRAL ENABLEMENT CENTER - TSC DIVISION

I'm getting into the chapter, after all, it's your fault I moved on from my Parker 90R tto a year & a half ago! Even tho TSC wasn't in existence, it's your fault!!!

I'm enjoying my New De Luxe lately & wanted to try a similar razor, the New SC. So I traded with a forum member & got the New SC today. I also bought a few tucks of Nacet blades.
IMG_0680.jpg

This arrived in the mail last week. It's my second New Deluxe. The first one is sitting on a Ikon Bulldog 85mm matte finish handle. Thinking of putting this one on an Ikon 80mm polished finish handle. Subtle differences can make all the difference in the world.

lzQMvmy.jpg

Swung by a TJ Maxx this morning. They usually have frags for around the same price as online discounters, but without the wait or shipping costs. Grabbed a couple cheapies that perform well above their price point.

I'm getting into the chapter, after all, it's your fault I moved on from my Parker 90R tto a year & a half ago! Even tho TSC wasn't in existence, it's your fault!!!

I'm enjoying my New De Luxe lately & wanted to try a similar razor, the New SC. So I traded with a forum member & got the New SC today. I also bought a few tucks of Nacet blades.
View attachment 1431

Nacet is a great choice for that razor. Looking forward to your comparisons with the Deluxe.

I'm so glad I'm saving money by switching from carts!

I've enjoyed the New De Luxe & the New SC. So that means I need to get the other razor in that trio, an RFB. I've got one on the way, can't wait to see how the RFB compares. I'm really liking the vintage OC's these days.

Soon I shall be a true honest-to-goodness member of the Cadre. An order of 3 CBL soaps has just been placed: Tabacaveg (well duh!), Orange Dirt, and Black Rose Oud.

Thank you for the assistance (and patience in PMs, Chris!).

Back