The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBLindsay's Most Excellent VLOGs

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
Having made a few (too many) videos to The Cadre I have decided to start this thread as a place to post my more routine content.

Excellent Chris! I kept thinking about those 1970s movies that were narrated by the lead character. Anyway...thanks for the shave!

“Super” shave Chris!

I still feel cheated that you overlayed commentary...

Funny reference to barber school when you talked about being mostly a right handed shaver, that’s exactly where I went with it before you said it! ?

You can hardly see your lips move! That’s some good ventriloquism there.

Good stuff

You can hardly see your lips move! That’s some good ventriloquism there.

Good stuff
thats. GREAT skill to have if you plan to shave and talk at the same time. Now go watch KJ, he has blades a flying and lips a moving so fast you’d think he was the long lost son of Bruce Lee, and he doesn’t injure himself.

thats. GREAT skill to have if you plan to shave and talk at the same time. Now go watch KJ, he has blades a flying and lips a moving so fast you’d think he was the long lost son of Bruce Lee, and he doesn’t injure himself.
LOL! Good point.

Chris you are definitely backwards! LOL

Nice video and sounds like the new vehicle will be a fun ride.

Thanks for the shout out Chris. I am in no way a lather master. But you are right, when I use Lisa’s soaps, my loading time is much less, because her soaps are so soft.

Great video Chris and Lisa makes some awesome soaps. Chuck ain't got nuthin on you...lol

A rare speaking video from CBLindsay. In this video I shamelessly plug my new soap business while shaving with my feather ss. The soap was the fifty shades of vetiver I made on camera for the soap making 101 video, decent but it has nothing on a good (or premium) Tallow soap.
https://youtu.be/X2A-knU-Fdo

Back