The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Tonsorial -a new (OLD) formula is born

Chris has some sort of magical control on the Postal System. I ordered soap and got a notice a shipping label was created on Tuesday. Wednesday I get a notice of expected arrival on Tuesday. Early hours of this morning a notice it will arrive Saturday. Just now another updated notice saying it will arrive today. How does he do it ?!?!

Chris has some sort of magical control on the Postal System. I ordered soap and got a notice a shipping label was created on Tuesday. Wednesday I get a notice of expected arrival on Tuesday. Early hours of this morning a notice it will arrive Saturday. Just now another updated notice saying it will arrive today. How does he do it ?!?!
I’m friends with the early morning janitor who swears he has no contact or control over packages but is probably the regional post master. I also take care of the homeless guy, Tommy, who hangs out at the door in the morning. He helps me bring in packages sometimes but ALWAYS has a friendly good morning for me. I bring him extra waters in the summer and that morning janitor makes him coffee. Whenever the morning crew isn’t there your packages head out through Moreno Valley where the monkeys work and your stuff gets routed in circles and beat to a pulp. Consider yourself lucky.

My wife's favorite from the tub is Smokey Mountain Cedar. Which prompted the conversation in which she requested I not buy any more of Grandpa's Pine Tar soap for the shower cause it makes her want to puke.

My wife's favorite from the tub is Smokey Mountain Cedar. Which prompted the conversation in which she requested I not buy any more of Grandpa's Pine Tar soap for the shower cause it makes her want to puke.
My wife really (REALLY) liked that one too, it’s not a typical cedar in the way you think of cedar. I haven’t set aside a tub for myself yet but I am hoping to be able to do so. I have been using barber’s chair for some demo vids and Igor lathers, I am surprised by its residual scent strength... very aftershave like. I have also been using the chiseled face pine tar in the shower but have not been told it makes anyone puke. Yet.

Just an FYI for those interested in such things. I will have the roasted oatmeal stout available for mass consumption by December 1.
This one I am very much excited about. Hopefully it comes out just before December 1st. I plan to go on a shave purchase 'fasting' starting in December, until I use up and clear out my already over-fllowing den. My purchases have gotten a bit out of hand.

Still, if not, I might have to make an exception for just this one. Lol.

@mrdoug and @Dave in KY if you two can work it out that’s cool with me BUT I’m always open to accommodating special requests like an early purchase date so you don’t have to sacrifice person commitment...Dave knows that too. Just tell me what’s important to you and we’ll see what we can do.
besides, I may release much earlier than the 1st if my ducks are in a row.

Back