The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Tonsorial -a new (OLD) formula is born

I think specifically a row would be a line and defined by two end points. One of you would only have one set of coordinates and be a point.

@mrdoug and @Dave in KY if you two can work it out that’s cool with me BUT I’m always open to accommodating special requests like an early purchase date so you don’t have to sacrifice person commitment...Dave knows that too. Just tell me what’s important to you and we’ll see what we can do.
besides, I may release much earlier than the 1st if my ducks are in a row.
I know Chris and thanks. This was already in the works as it started in another neighborhood

Just smile and grin a lot; at least that's what I do.
Don't want anyone thinking they aren't a part of things. Some of us that have known each other for awhile have history and take jabs at each other that not all will understand. Sorry, back to our regularly scheduled insanity and making of new history that we can joke about in a year or so. :p

Back