The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Camping and RVing thread

Who else thought he would have removed that name by now?

After cancelling our 3 glamping trips, our House rental for Kentucky in September may also now fall through, per the owner. Maybe I can convince my wife that we should take at least one Glamping trip This year (its a lot of work to set up the trailer and take it out for just one trip...)

that or @Dave in KY has room for us to crash on his couch for a few days ( you don’t mind a 4 and 5 year old terrorizing you, right?)🤣

All i'm hearing is blah blah blah! And i'll be drinking beer by a camp fire tomorrow evening. So

Angry Tom And Jerry GIF by Boomerang Official - Find & Share on GIPHY

After cancelling our 3 glamping trips, our House rental for Kentucky in September may also now fall through, per the owner. Maybe I can convince my wife that we should take at least one Glamping trip This year (its a lot of work to set up the trailer and take it out for just one trip...)

that or @Dave in KY has room for us to crash on his couch for a few days ( you don’t mind a 4 and 5 year old terrorizing you, right?)🤣
North Carolina is MUCH prettier 😜

North Carolina is MUCH prettier 😜
Yes, my wife is always telling me “we should move to the “Carolinas”” 🙄I really don’t want to get licensed in another state, too much readin’ and studyin’ for my poor brain.... and for crying out loud, she would have to get licensed there as well and she would tell me “I ain’t got time for that!” 🤣

Back