The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Camping and RVing thread

Though....we haven’t been to a gas station more than once in the last 3 months :cool:

Well only half a tank so a full tank will be about double. I honestly didn't think it was that bad. Now when I start thinking at best 10 mpg, and what the prices could be in a couple years. I cried a little

Though....we haven’t been to a gas station more than once in the last 3 months :cool:

My hybrid car I drive I last filled up March 15th. It says I still have 350 miles to empty. I only use it for grocery runs right now. No commuting

Yea at best I might get 10. But when we are going up the mountains here I bet I'm around 7 or 8. But hey I'm not in a race and just going to enjoy the vacation

couldn’t agree more 👍the $ I’m saving from not staying in a hotel and cooking our own meals, along with the awesome campground memories, more than makes up for the gas $.... plus I feel kind of cool for a change pulling 37’ tongue to bumper 😎

37’ tongue to bumper

Whoa! I wanted a 24' motorhome... Ended up at 26'. Just driving around I can't imagine being that long. I used to tow a 5th wheel and that was 30'. I loved the trailer always hated parking when needing to make stops for bathroom or to stretch legs. Really hoping at 26' after I get used to it is easier to maneuver

Whoa! I wanted a 24' motorhome... Ended up at 26'. Just driving around I can't imagine being that long. I used to tow a 5th wheel and that was 30'. I loved the trailer always hated parking when needing to make stops for bathroom or to stretch legs. Really hoping at 26' after I get used to it is easier to maneuver
Yeeeaaa.... it was a learning curve, especially since it was the first trailer I ever pulled. We usually only drive a few hours with it, so stops are minimal..... and I only book pull through camp sites 😂

How excited is my son to go camping today you ask? Well at 6am we heard his door open... Not a big deal probably wants to watch cartoons. Well the dog jumps down so I say please put her outside.

We hear the back door open and he then screams, "hello neighborhood, we are going camping!!!!!"

Back