The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #65 - James Bond Bingo

Been swamped at work. Had zero time to look for calls, will be definitely be looking forward to the first recap.

So @NurseDave was I right about it needs to be a pic of the person or place from that era ? You Never did responded to tell me if that was correct.....
You did not ask me directly. Could have been a question to others playing. Or just thinking outloud while you try to figure it out. No, the picture does not have to be of the person from the same era.

Yeah, I tried to start from the beginning and Chad said he found 2, but I’d only found 1, so I’m kinda lost at this point.

and I will post the call sheet so that everyone can see which are possible calls.
Umm, has this happened? Maybe I’m just missing something?

Umm, has this happened? Maybe I’m just missing something?
I haven't saw / seen that either.. Also I only found 2 or 3 , I think the first day.. I'm kind of lost too.. This game is harder than I thought it would be.... I'm having a harder time finding the calls I think they can be anywhere..

Yes… see post 34

Post in thread 'Bingo Game #65 - James Bond Bingo'

All the kitty chatter those first few pages did get distracting 😜
Jeesh! At least ONE person is actually paying attention.

Back