The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #65 - James Bond Bingo

How are all you kids doing? Everyone but KJ able to keep up with my blistering pace? It's not even 9:00 here in Bondland, but there are already 6 calls out there!

Why does this concept seem to be so hard for everybody? Because if they have the posterior part then they’re just leather pants.
I'm 100% certain that it refers to the fact that the person wearing them in an assless manner is most likely NOT wearing anything else under the chaps....which, I guess, would also make them crotchless chaps as well.

I guess we all learned something new today. Yeah us.

Maybe for future posts....we can just call them Commando Chaps? Because you know @Cvargo is going to need to refer to them again at some point.

I think that's good enough for today. 8 calls. Ya'll be whining for a recap on day 3. You can't read through the forums without tripping over calls!

You can't read through the forums without tripping over calls!
Most of us aren't sitting back in our offices with our Hey Dudes up on the desk, sippin' a scotch uncleverly disguised as a cup of coffee while nibbling at the remnants of a free cobb salad and surfin' the web for watches and cigars.

Now get off your lazy 007 butt and pony up the recap....

Back